The many faces of that rat bastard Obama

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: The many faces of that rat bastard Obama

Post by Clubtender on Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:12 pm

Guys, Guys Guys, I don't care how much of a "stupid commie fuck" that someone is, calling him one brings us down to the left's level. We are not going to win in the arena of ideas by calling the other side names. We are going to win by telling them that they are wrong and showing them where, why and how.

I know that most of us, if not all of us, have been dog piled on by name calling Liberals in many places around the net and in the real world. It does not help our cause if we become a bunch of name calling Conservatives dog piling on stray Liberals. We shouldn't be about revenge. We should be about education. One side has to be the adults in the room and it will certainly never be the Liberals. If we get back to our traditional role of being the adults in the room, we win.

I know that it is damn frustrating to try to talk sense to a Liberal. Hell, it can be less painful to beat your head into a wall. It is however, damned important to try very hard to talk to the little commie fucks without calling them; "little commie fucks". It is our job to win them over with common sense. We can not do this if we are continually flinging boogers at each other.
Clubtender
Paratrooper
Paratrooper

Number of posts : 156
Locale : Pennsylvania
Registration date : 2007-07-07

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Bare-Knuckle-Politics/

Back to top Go down

Re: The many faces of that rat bastard Obama

Post by LACOP on Tue Mar 10, 2009 2:51 pm