Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by namvet on Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:31 am

and why is that I wonder???

BRUSSELS, Belgium A clash of civilizations may be taking place on the battlefields of Iraq and Afghanistan, but it's also happening a lot more quietly in European cities.

Old Europe's population is dwindling even as immigration and high birth rates among Muslim groups are swelling in cities all over the continent.

And in Belgium, it is no different.

Filip Dewinter, a leader of the far-right separatist party Vlaams Belang, predicts there will eventually be a kind of civil war when the longtime residents of Brussels the nation's capital and administrative seat of the European Union realize their city is about to be taken over by Muslim immigrants.


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,510364,00.html

the roaches' conquer and divide
avatar
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by submarinepainter on Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:13 pm

That is what happens when socialism takes over and you allow the bad seed to overwhelm your country
avatar
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Age : 59
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by NonConformist on Thu Mar 26, 2009 11:28 am

submarinepainter wrote:That is what happens when socialism takes over and you allow the bad seed to overwhelm your country


Yep, yet they allow it in the name of progress when its just their own death looming
avatar
NonConformist
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 515
Locale : S. Florida
Registration date : 2008-02-26

View user profile http://www.conservativecore.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Remo on Sun Mar 29, 2009 2:56 pm

It's nothing less than a planned, low key, invasion. Same as the wetbacks in America.
avatar
Remo
Moderator

Number of posts : 87
Locale : A secure location
Registration date : 2009-02-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by KSigMason on Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:44 pm

People are going to be pushed around to a point, barbaric ideas will clash, and borders will be drawn.
avatar
KSigMason
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 387
Age : 33
Locale : Boise, ID
Registration date : 2007-01-24

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by namvet on Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:37 pm

and of course its a major concern here

Islamic Law's Influence in America a Growing Concern


As America's Muslim population grows, so too does the influence of Islamic law, or Shariah, in daily life in the U.S.


http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,511361,00.html
avatar
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Popov on Mon Mar 30, 2009 6:19 am

submarinepainter wrote:That is what happens when socialism takes over and you allow the bad seed to overwhelm your country
yeah - like the irish population in america right? ... oh wait, that's who you used to hate - is it still mexicans now or has that changed to? who's the scapegoat in your community?
avatar
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://conservative-life.top-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by namvet on Mon Mar 30, 2009 8:15 am

Popov wrote:
submarinepainter wrote:That is what happens when socialism takes over and you allow the bad seed to overwhelm your country
yeah - like the irish population in america right? ... oh wait, that's who you used to hate - is it still mexicans now or has that changed to? who's the scapegoat in your community?

I don't think these groups want your head wacked off.
avatar
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by GD2GO on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:41 pm

Popov wrote:
submarinepainter wrote:That is what happens when socialism takes over and you allow the bad seed to overwhelm your country
yeah - like the irish population in america right? ... oh wait, that's who you used to hate - is it still mexicans now or has that changed to? who's the scapegoat in your community?


Been hitting the vodka kinda' hard lately, huh?
avatar
GD2GO
The REAL Infidel Warlord
The REAL Infidel Warlord

Number of posts : 1108
Age : 58
Locale : In the space between reality and possibility.
Registration date : 2007-01-17

Character sheet
test:

View user profile http://www.specialops.org

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by namvet on Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:45 pm

GD2GO wrote:
Popov wrote:
submarinepainter wrote:That is what happens when socialism takes over and you allow the bad seed to overwhelm your country
yeah - like the irish population in america right? ... oh wait, that's who you used to hate - is it still mexicans now or has that changed to? who's the scapegoat in your community?


Been hitting the vodka kinda' hard lately, huh?

where you been man??? I aint' seen you on here in a coons age
avatar
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by submarinepainter on Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:36 pm

Popov wrote:
submarinepainter wrote:That is what happens when socialism takes over and you allow the bad seed to overwhelm your country
yeah - like the irish population in america right? ... oh wait, that's who you used to hate - is it still mexicans now or has that changed to? who's the scapegoat in your community?


I think you do Irishmen and Mexicans a disservice by comparing them with Scumbags
avatar
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Age : 59
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Jasmine Grace on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:54 pm

They're going to take over Europe because the average European woman has an abysmally small amount of children. In France its something like 1.3, and in Italy apparently its less than 1.1. The average Muslim woman has 6 kids. Its just the maths. Hence why I want 12 kids Razz
avatar
Jasmine Grace
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 58
Locale : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://twitter.com/jasminegrace89

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by namvet on Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:59 pm

Jasmine Grace wrote:They're going to take over Europe because the average European woman has an abysmally small amount of children. In France its something like 1.3, and in Italy apparently its less than 1.1. The average Muslim woman has 6 kids. Its just the maths. Hence why I want 12 kids Razz

well get to it. we need to level the playing field.............. lol!
avatar
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Jasmine Grace on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:03 pm

Hell yes. Anything they can do, I can do better Razz
avatar
Jasmine Grace
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 58
Locale : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://twitter.com/jasminegrace89

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by namvet on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:05 pm

Jasmine Grace wrote:Hell yes. Anything they can do, I can do better Razz

that's for sure !!!! but their kids are taught to hate and kill. i just hope our future generations will be up to the task.
avatar
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Jasmine Grace on Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:12 pm

Yea. With the weak way the nanny state & most parents raise their kids these days, a lot of them wont be good for the task. Depends on how you raise them.
4 Like arrows in the hands of a warrior
are sons born in one's youth. 5 Blessed is the man
whose quiver is full of them.
They will not be put to shame
when they contend with their enemies in the gate.
If you view your children as arrows, tools or weapons against our enemies, you raise your children differently though. Ain't gonna be no namny pamby kids around here Razz
avatar
Jasmine Grace
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 58
Locale : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://twitter.com/jasminegrace89

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by submarinepainter on Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:58 am

Jasmine Grace wrote:They're going to take over Europe because the average European woman has an abysmally small amount of children. In France its something like 1.3, and in Italy apparently its less than 1.1. The average Muslim woman has 6 kids. Its just the maths. Hence why I want 12 kids Razz

Thanks in advance for saving the World!!!
avatar
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Age : 59
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Popov on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:15 am

namvet wrote:
Jasmine Grace wrote:Hell yes. Anything they can do, I can do better Razz

that's for sure !!!! but their kids are taught to hate and kill. i just hope our future generations will be up to the task.

you know that whole saying an eye for an eye? hate breeds more hate? you don't think that has any impact on this?

look at history - look back at the crusades - the muslims of north africa / middle east banded together to fight against conquering european knights, until the crusades they were disbanded and warring against each other

fast forward to 19th / 20th century western countries create Iraq, a bunch of countries in middle east and africa over scoth, cigars, and a map of the world, with absolutely no questions asked vis a vis local ethnicities (a great deal of war in african countries spawned from this crap) then middle of the century you take a peaceful situation in palestine and create one of the bloodiest ongoing conflicts in contemporary history, and then you arm the taliban with stinger missles but you dont do shit for their economy, country after the war ends... i mean really, one would think people learn from history
avatar
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://conservative-life.top-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by namvet on Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:52 am

Popov wrote:
namvet wrote:
Jasmine Grace wrote:Hell yes. Anything they can do, I can do better Razz

that's for sure !!!! but their kids are taught to hate and kill. i just hope our future generations will be up to the task.

you know that whole saying an eye for an eye? hate breeds more hate? you don't think that has any impact on this?

look at history - look back at the crusades - the muslims of north africa / middle east banded together to fight against conquering european knights, until the crusades they were disbanded and warring against each other

fast forward to 19th / 20th century western countries create Iraq, a bunch of countries in middle east and africa over scoth, cigars, and a map of the world, with absolutely no questions asked vis a vis local ethnicities (a great deal of war in african countries spawned from this crap) then middle of the century you take a peaceful situation in palestine and create one of the bloodiest ongoing conflicts in contemporary history, and then you arm the taliban with stinger missles but you dont do shit for their economy, country after the war ends... i mean really, one would think people learn from history

its obvious now your not in the middle. whine piss moan and complain. what's your answers can you be constructive??? didn't think so. what pissy ass 3rd world sewer country are you from???? let us know. we'll send financial aid ok???

and then you arm the taliban with stinger missles but you dont do shit for their economy, country after the war ends
a 6 year old knows this answer. admit it. you hate us all. yeah woohoo !!!!

lol! lol!
avatar
namvet
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 399
Locale : Missouri
Registration date : 2007-08-20

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Jasmine Grace on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:21 pm

Popov, I hear what your saying in regards to recent world history, but I don't understand how it relates to the discussion of changing demographics in Europe?
avatar
Jasmine Grace
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 58
Locale : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://twitter.com/jasminegrace89

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by submarinepainter on Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:32 pm

Jasmine Grace wrote:Popov, I hear what your saying in regards to recent world history, but I don't understand how it relates to the discussion of changing demographics in Europe?

Or the fact that Christians haven't cut of any heads that I have heard about since I followed politics ,
avatar
submarinepainter
Ranger Qualified
Ranger Qualified

Number of posts : 566
Age : 59
Locale : taxationland Maine
Registration date : 2007-08-19

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Popov on Thu May 07, 2009 7:18 am

Jasmine Grace wrote:Popov, I hear what your saying in regards to recent world history, but I don't understand how it relates to the discussion of changing demographics in Europe?

my "recent history" response is meant to illustrate the fact that,
while yall are dreading the advance of muslims in europe because of
sharia law and other factors - your main argument against this
demographic change is that you don't like muslims - my argument was
that you didn't like the irish, germans, jews, krauts, japs, blacks,
god know how many different ethnic groups throughout your country's
history - we've already seen this scenario in the past - like with
japanese people during ww2 - they got locked up because of the war
right? well you were at war with germany and no germans went to
concentration camps in the US (i use "concentration camps" correctly -
they are to be clearly distinguished from nazi "death camps" which are
often referred to as concentration camps) because at the time germans,
their culture and traditions had melted into american traditions and
they were commonly accepted as americans (2nd, 3rd generation etc)
whereas even 2nd or third gen jap-americans were sent to camps.... you
don't see a problem with that? i see discrimination based on cultural
and ethnic differences - and I'm showing it as basically the same thing
as with muslims today.

sure you'll say, but popov, it's because
of islam that there's so much hatred and dislike and whatnot - when
japanese were sent to camps part of the reason was that they weren't
christian like the germans and italians that you were fighting against,
some historians will contest this - but ultimately they were locked up
because they were different

my point is that with time, people
wont think twice about accepting muslims in europe and their traditions
- pre-9/11 WOT and all people in france accepted muslims fairly well,
now you see controversy over head scarves in school, minarets and
stopping work for prayer - none of which was a problem in the 80s or 90s
avatar
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://conservative-life.top-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Popov on Thu May 07, 2009 7:22 am

namvet wrote:
Popov wrote:
namvet wrote:
Jasmine Grace wrote:Hell yes. Anything they can do, I can do better Razz

that's for sure !!!! but their kids are taught to hate and kill. i just hope our future generations will be up to the task.

you know that whole saying an eye for an eye? hate breeds more hate? you don't think that has any impact on this?

look at history - look back at the crusades - the muslims of north africa / middle east banded together to fight against conquering european knights, until the crusades they were disbanded and warring against each other

fast forward to 19th / 20th century western countries create Iraq, a bunch of countries in middle east and africa over scoth, cigars, and a map of the world, with absolutely no questions asked vis a vis local ethnicities (a great deal of war in african countries spawned from this crap) then middle of the century you take a peaceful situation in palestine and create one of the bloodiest ongoing conflicts in contemporary history, and then you arm the taliban with stinger missles but you dont do shit for their economy, country after the war ends... i mean really, one would think people learn from history

its obvious now your not in the middle. whine piss moan and complain. what's your answers can you be constructive??? didn't think so. what pissy ass 3rd world sewer country are you from???? let us know. we'll send financial aid ok???

and then you arm the taliban with stinger missles but you dont do shit for their economy, country after the war ends
a 6 year old knows this answer. admit it. you hate us all. yeah woohoo !!!!

lol! lol!

im russian you peice of shit, my "3rd world country" is the reason why your "democracy" spends so much on the military and with the current financial situation i would stfu about sending money anywhere - with your debt you're OWNED by china, india and other "3rd world" countries - (let's not even get into saudi and other arab nations which you despise theoretically (treatement of women, sharia law, total lack of human rights etc) but do business with anyways
avatar
Popov
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 353
Registration date : 2007-01-16

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://conservative-life.top-board.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Jasmine Grace on Thu May 07, 2009 8:40 am

Popov wrote:
Jasmine Grace wrote:Popov, I hear what your saying in regards to recent world history, but I don't understand how it relates to the discussion of changing demographics in Europe?

my "recent history" response is meant to illustrate the fact that,
while yall are dreading the advance of muslims in europe because of
sharia law and other factors - your main argument against this
demographic change is that you don't like muslims - my argument was
that you didn't like the irish, germans, jews, krauts, japs, blacks,
god know how many different ethnic groups throughout your country's
history - we've already seen this scenario in the past - like with
japanese people during ww2 - they got locked up because of the war
right? well you were at war with germany and no germans went to
concentration camps in the US (i use "concentration camps" correctly -
they are to be clearly distinguished from nazi "death camps" which are
often referred to as concentration camps) because at the time germans,
their culture and traditions had melted into american traditions and
they were commonly accepted as americans (2nd, 3rd generation etc)
whereas even 2nd or third gen jap-americans were sent to camps.... you
don't see a problem with that? i see discrimination based on cultural
and ethnic differences - and I'm showing it as basically the same thing
as with muslims today.

sure you'll say, but popov, it's because
of islam that there's so much hatred and dislike and whatnot - when
japanese were sent to camps part of the reason was that they weren't
christian like the germans and italians that you were fighting against,
some historians will contest this - but ultimately they were locked up
because they were different

my point is that with time, people
wont think twice about accepting muslims in europe and their traditions
- pre-9/11 WOT and all people in france accepted muslims fairly well,
now you see controversy over head scarves in school, minarets and
stopping work for prayer - none of which was a problem in the 80s or 90s

Your point that "no germans were sent to concentration camps" due to the fact that they were Christian is false. Below is a map listing the many facilities used to detain Germans during WWII. (Sorry its so big!)


"For the record we know that 10,905 German Americans, 3,521 Italian
Americans, and 11,229 Japanese Americans were interned in many
different camps and sites across the country. German Americans were
held in more than 50 different locations."
link

These German, Italian and Japanese men women and children were not "locked up because they were different". Rather, they were being detained due to the fact that they had links to forces that were at war with America and the rest of the allies and were trying to bring about our subjugation and destruction.

Now Islam is the force that seeks to dominate and destroy Western civilisation. This forces isn't contained to remote provinces of Pakistan or Afghanistan. It is in our suburbs. Mosques sponsor radical immans to come and lead the congregation. they raise money for terrorist organisations such as Jemaah Islamiyah, under the guise of supporting charities and their youth, indoctrinated into these values, attack us from the inside.

For example, I dress very modestly, but there are some streets in certain suburbs that I dare not walk without a male friend, because these muslim youths have the view that women who don't wear a headscarf are loose and deserve to be raped. These views are encouraged from the pulpit. In 2006, an influential imman from Sydney's main mosque likened women who don't wear a headscarf to "uncovered meat", saying:

"If one puts uncovered meat out in the street, or on the footpath, or in
the garden, or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, then
the cats come and eat it, is it the fault of the cat or the uncovered
meat? The uncovered meat is the problem! If it was covered the cat
wouldn't have."
Source


You argued that with time, we will accept Muslims, in the same way we have accepted Irish, Jews, Italians, Germans, Blacks, etc as they will be accepted and assimilated into the community, and perhaps we will. However, note that when it was perceived that we were threatened by certain groups/ nationalities (Germans, Italians, Japanese) we did not do nothing. We did not celebrate our differences. We didn't throw a multicultural parade. We did not tolerate them even more. We didn't sit around in a circle, holding hands, sharing our feelings. No, we neutralised them. We placed them in a place where they could not hurt us, until the country/ force that they were a part of was no longer a threat to us.

At the moment, radical islam is a threat to us. Its aims are incompatible with our way of life, and it seeks to destroy us. In conclusion, we are not "dreading" the rapid increase in muslims in Europe because we are fearful of change. We are fearful because we are being overrun from the inside by an enemy, and Western civilisation is too castrated by the tolerance brigade to do anything about it. Like the frog that boils comfortably to its death, we may never know just how much danger we are in until its too late.


Last edited by Jasmine Grace on Fri May 08, 2009 4:07 am; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Jasmine Grace
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 58
Locale : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://twitter.com/jasminegrace89

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Jasmine Grace on Thu May 07, 2009 8:42 am

Oh, also Popov, the controversy in France isn't about Muslims, or 9/11, its about religion in school. No overt religious symbols are allowed. I know this
because I used to live there. I went to school in France when I was 16,
and I had to take of my crucifix at the door ever day. There is only
one entrance to the school, so all students have to be inspected by
kinda security personnel as they pass through the doors.

Its not racist, its not islamophobic. We wouldn't even be hearing about it if certain sections of the population over there weren't willing to live by the same rules as the rest of the society they've chosen to live in.
avatar
Jasmine Grace
Infantry
Infantry

Number of posts : 58
Locale : Australia
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Character sheet
test: 1

View user profile http://twitter.com/jasminegrace89

Back to top Go down

Re: Muslim Population Swells in Europe

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum